Table of contents:
- What's trending
- Straight lacing
- Cross with double knot
- Multi-colored crossover lacing
- With a skip in the middle
- With decorative knots
- With a marathon knot
- Checkerboard style
Video: How to tie shoelaces inward without a bow
When composing fashionable bows with sports shoes, girls often wonder, how beautiful to tie the laces on sneakers and sneakers … There are even ways tying without a bow, so they can't be seen on the shoes. To tie your shoelaces beautifully and fashionably, you can study instructions and Photo examples. This will help you learn quickly. step by step perform even complex knots.
In 2020, lacing has become not just a functional attribute of wardrobe items, but has moved into the category of decorative accessories. Designers actively use it to decorate clothes, shoes and accessories. It is not surprising that when tying laces on sports shoes, girls began to think about how to use this attribute in an unconventional way.
The options for tying shoelaces can vary depending on how many holes the shoe has (there can be 3 to 7 holes), but most methods are universal.
As you can see from the fresh works proposed by the designers, the bows remained in the last season. Designers showed models that fasten without the need to tie knots.
Another unusual option to do without "difficult tasks" is to choose elastic laces. It is enough to fix such an attribute once (you can choose the method according to your taste) and then you can do without tying and undoing the laces.
However, if you already have your favorite shoes, and you need to learn how to tie your shoelaces so that the knot with the bow is not visible, you can use one of the well-known methods.
This option looks very stylish on both sports shoes and winter boots. Straight lacing is often chosen by girls who tend to the laconic look of shoes and want to hide the bows and the ends of the laces.
- The ends of the lace are inserted from the outside into the lower holes, and then pulled up.
- The right egglet is brought out from the inside through the second eyelet on the same side. Then it is inserted into the hole that is opposite it on the opposite side. This creates another horizontal line.
- The left end of the lace is also brought out only not through the second, but through the third hole from the beginning. It is transferred to the right side and is threaded inward through the hole opposite.
- Next, the lacing is brought to the end of the holes.
- The bow is not tied over the tongue, but under it.
Cross with double knot
Cross lacing is one of the most common. It is with this lacing that sports shoes are most often sold in stores. Not everyone knows what the knots are called, but the way of doing a double knot is familiar to many.
If you're looking for how to tie the laces on your sneakers so you don't have to untie them every time, then the double knot is the way to go. With it, you can freely take off and put on sneakers.
The node itself will be hidden inside the boot. Description of the process:
- The ends of the lace are passed into the lower eyelets from the inside to the outside and pulled.
- The left end of the lace is threaded into the next right eyelet from the inside out. The right one is taken to the left side and threaded in the same way into the second hole on this side. In this way, the stitches are arranged crosswise.
- According to this scheme, the lace is brought out to the end of the holes to the tongue.
- Laces are threaded into the last eyelets so that they are on the inside of the shoe.
- Further, the ends of the lace are pulled forward and folded on top of each other in the area of the toe of the shoe. One end is wrapped around the second and tightened. This is repeated two times. No need to tighten the knot. Its purpose is to secure the ends of the lace in the toe area and hide them. The knot will be inside the shoe.
Multi-colored crossover lacing
This is one of the easiest ways to tie your shoelaces, and the result is spectacular and vibrant.
- One of the laces is threaded into the first eyelets on both sides, pulled, crossed. Then they are threaded into the third eyelets.
- Another lace in the same way is passed through the second eyelets, then crossed, threaded into the fourth.
- Thus, the laces are brought to the upper holes.
- The bow is tied on the inside of the tongue.
To make the result even more unusual, it is better to use contrasting laces.
With a skip in the middle
Girls with a high instep may experience pain in their legs when they wear sports shoes for a long time. The following lacing option helps to relax this part of the foot and avoid discomfort.
This method of lacing without a bow looks beautiful and original. When wondering how to tie the laces on sneakers or sneakers so that they cannot be seen, girls rarely first pay attention to this option.
However, when they see a photo of shoes laced in this way, they usually change their minds. The node can be changed to another - more reliable, while you will need to follow the instructions step by step.
- Insert the Eglets into the lower eyelets from the inside to the outside.
- Cross the ends and thread into the second holes.
- After crossing, thread the tips back into the next holes from the inside out.
- No need to cross the ends of the lace in front of the fourth row of eyelets. They are threaded through the holes from the outside to the inside.
- Next, the ends of the lace are threaded, as at the beginning, they are crossed into the next row.
- The ends are threaded into the outermost holes from the outside. But before removing the laces inside, the ends should also be crossed.
- The bow is hidden inside so that the ends of the lace do not dangle.
This lacing option looks great on shoes with 6 holes.
With decorative knots
This lacing method has several advantages at once:
- It looks impressive.
- Suitable for different styles of shoes.
- Can be used on both 4 and 7 hole sneakers.
- In addition, the degree of tension can be individually adjusted on each pair of eyelets.
How to do:
- The ends of the lace are threaded into the bottom pair of eyelets.
- Then they are pulled up and tied in a regular knot, after which they are threaded into the next pair.
- According to this scheme, lacing is done up to the top of the shoe.
- The ends are hidden on the sides or tied in a hidden bow under the tongue.
With a marathon knot
If you need a knot so that the laces do not come loose, but the shoes do not squeeze the foot, the best option would be a marathon cross-lacing knot. This original method is suitable for shoes with both 5 holes and a large number of eyelets:
- Sneakers lace up crosswise without tightening.
- Free loops are left at the top.
- Sneakers are put on, the laces are tightened along the leg.
- The ends of the laces are inserted into loops on opposite sides, after which they are tied with a double knot.
- The ends are hidden not under the tongue, but under the lacing, which makes the knot more reliable and strong. And hidden laces will not interfere with walking.
The following lacing method is often used by athletes. It can be used not only on shoes with a large number of eyelets - shoes with three or four holes are also suitable. Tips and tricks on how to properly perform the checkerboard method and hide the tied laces inside can be found in videos posted by famous stylists.
This lacing method requires laces of different colors. Blue and white look great.
- Straight lacing is performed using a white lace.
- The blue lace is passed down through the horizontal lines of the white lace, while passing over it, then under the lace.
- Having reached the bottom, the lace goes around the bottom strip and rises up in the same way. But this time, in the places where it passed over the white lace, it should be on the bottom and vice versa.
- Weaving is carried out several times.
- Next, the laces are straightened so that the resulting contrasting squares are tracked.
- The ends of the blue lace are clamped in the loops of the white laces and hidden on the sides of the shoe. White ones are tied in a bow and hidden from the inside of the tongue.
Knowing how to beautifully tie the laces on sneakers and sneakers so that they are not visible, you can experiment with options.
You can choose your favorite method of lacing without a bow or the instructions for tying a knot from a photo, which are easy to follow step by step. Feel free to experiment and lacing will add even more personality and style to your shoes.