Table of contents:
Video: Fashionable hats with knitting needles: schemes and descriptions
In this article we talk about knitting fashionable hats with knitting needles for women. These detailed and simple descriptions will surely inspire you to your own exploits in the world of handicrafts!
Such models of hats have been at the peak of popularity for several seasons, but this is not at all surprising. Helsinki hats are suitable for any outerwear, look modern and effective, and also warm you up. A stylish choice would be a pastel or rich dark color of such a hat.
A serious approach involves the purchase of a special yarn called "Australian Merino" with a thickness of 2.5-3 cm. But you can go against the system and take ordinary woolen threads in 10, and sometimes 20 folds.
- Start by forming a loop at the end of the working thread. From the first ring it is worth taking 15 loops and connecting them in a circle.
- Transfer the last loop from the left knitting needle to the right knitting needle.
- Count the second loop on the right knitting needle and throw it over the one that you threw in the previous step.
- Check - you should have 14 stitches.
- Now comes the most crucial (but at the same time, the simplest) stage. You need to knit 14 rows with an elastic pattern. The number of front and back loops is chosen at the discretion of the fashionista. Some girls like how the 1x1 pattern looks, while others prefer the volumetric 2x2 canvas.
- On the 15th row, there is a decrease. It is necessary to remove the front loop for the back wall, knit the purl in a purl, and throw a single untied loop on it. According to this principle, it is worth continuing the entire row.
- In the next row, the decrease in the front loops does not appear. You just need to transfer the remaining 7 loops to the working thread and tighten well.
- The end of the thread should be hidden on the inside of the product. But in the case of thick yarns, this is not so easy. We'll have to break the thread apart.
Interesting: Fashionable hats fall-winter 2019-2020
A youth hat with a lapel will delight you with its excellent versatility - it can be worn with a jacket or parka, it is no less good in tandem with a classic straight coat. If you rely on the bright colors of the headdress, you can easily diversify all the usual bows of the cold season.
The most suitable yarn for this model is Alize Angora Real 40, 480 meters. You will also need 3 sizes of knitting needles, circular if desired.
Note! The execution of this cap is performed with a thread folded in half.
• First of all, 26 stitches are cast on each knitting needle in the standard way. Accordingly, the total number will be 106 loops. • The first row is made with a traditional 1x1 elastic band. • Next comes the English rubber band. This diagram will show you step by step how to carry out this pattern.
According to this elementary principle, you should create a 30 cm canvas
- After that, there comes a turn of decrements in a row without crochets. In the first row, 2 loops are knitted face-to-face, 2 purl, 6 according to the scheme - this sequence must be followed for the entire row.
- Rows 2, 4 and 6 are as easy as shelling pears: the front and back stitches alternate.
- In the 3rd row, you need to knit 2 front, 2 purl, 4 according to the scheme and thus to the end.
- When you get to row 5, knit 2 knit, purl 2, 2 in the pattern and so on to the end.
- In row 7, all loops are performed 2 at the same time.
- The final touch is to secure the working thread on the inside of the product.
- Congratulations! The hat is ready!
The diagram and description below will tell you how to create stylish knitted turban-style hats with knitting needles. Such hats look incredibly elegant and stylish, and at the same time they reliably protect from wind and cold.
It will only take you a couple of hours to create such beauty. In addition to free time, it is worth preparing woolen yarn, knitting needles, an elegant brooch and a thick needle for sewing the edges.
The first step is to measure the circumference of the head from one ear to the other and divide this value by 4, because the entire product consists of 4 parts, made according to the same principle.
A charming hat with ears can become a stylish accessory for many seasons ahead. Such a model will add coquetry to even the most ordinary image. It is good news that its implementation does not require a lot of time and effort. Go?
Interesting: Hat analysis
• The first step is to prepare the necessary materials - this is Valencia yarn and knitting needles in sizes 3, 5. • The height of the hat is standard - 24 centimeters. You need to dial 44 loops and distribute the knitting as follows: 3 loops with an elastic band according to the 1x1 principle, then 7 garter stitches follow, in which only the front loops appear, then there is a braid for 8 loops, again garter knitting, but already in 6 loops, the second braid and the final 12 garter stitches. • As a basis for making braids, you can take a pattern for every taste and level of complexity. Examples are in front of you.
• In this technique, work continues up to a length of 25 centimeters. Then comes the turn of the wedge according to the "shortened rows" pattern. It is worth understanding that in place of the elastic there should be a front part, and short rows should be performed on the opposite side. • Before reaching the end of 7 loops, turn the future hat and go back. • This row is done 1 more loop, then there is a reversal. • After that, you need to knit about 25 cm more. You will understand the exact value when you try on the product. • Sew the fabric on the short side and sew in the middle. • In the corners it is worth making a stitch at a distance of 5-7 cm - this will fix the beautiful ears.
You can add French charm and true charm to your look with a beret. We present to you a scheme for making this stylish headdress, which even a novice needlewoman can handle.
Interesting: How to knit a fashionable snood clamp for children and adults
A beanie hat cannot fail to leave indifferent any fashionista. It is comfortable and cozy, and also fits perfectly into any bow. It is worth spending just one evening to complete it, and you will have a practical headdress that will surely become your favorite.
Of course, you can't wait to start knitting, but you should still take preparatory measurements.
Note! The depth value should be halved.
• Multiply the circumference of the head by 2, 25 and subtract 20% for the stretch. Round this number so that the total is a multiple of four. • Then type in the calculated stitches and knit your favorite elastic bands. • The length of the elastic usually does not exceed 5 cm. • Now it is worth doing the work with the front satin stitch to the desired depth. • This is followed by the closing of the crown. At the beginning of the work, it was necessary to divide the loops into 4 parts. Let's say one part is made of 24 loops - each part should be marked with a special marker. • Decreases begin in front of the highlighted places - 2 loops are knitted in one piece. This action is repeated after the marker. • This will evenly subtract 8 stitches in a row. • According to this principle, it is worth making decreases in every second row until the moment when there are no 12-16 loops left. • At the final stage, a thread with a length of about 20 cm is left, it is threaded through the needle, then into all the loops and pulls together the upper part of the product.
If desired, a beanie hat can be made with a lapel. To do this, you should increase the number of rows performed by an elastic band. Usually about 6-8 cm of knitting is added.
As you can see, knitting fashionable hats with knitting needles is a simple and very exciting activity for women. It not only gives you a stylish headdress, but also relieves stress and tension after a hard day!