Table of contents:
- What is the PRX-T33 peeling for?
- Procedure protocol and consumption
- Can I do with other procedures
- How many procedures do you need
- Skin care
- Reviews and results of the use of peeling PRX-T33
Video: Peeling PRX-T33 - application and contraindications
Modern girls are constantly striving to find a quick, and most importantly, effective way of skin care. After applying the peeling PRX-T33, the result will not be long in coming. For many, this remedy has already become commonplace. Find out what it is.
What is the PRX-T33 peeling for?
Exfoliation plays an important role in skin care. In order to do it correctly, careful preparation is required, which takes time. Girls who lead an active lifestyle do not always manage to do peeling according to all the rules for this very reason.
This procedure has a wide range of applications, it is used not only for the skin of the face, but also for the neck and décolleté. Immediately after the first application, the manufacturer of the PRX-T33 peeling promises a visible transformation. It should help fight acne, unclog pores, even out tone and complexion, and get rid of scars.
Among the indications for the use of the PRX-T33 peeling:
- the first signs of aging of the skin of the face, hands, neck and décolleté;
- acne and post-acne;
- stretch marks;
- intimate rejuvenation;
- enlarged pores.
The PRX-T33 peel can only be used for non-inflammatory acne. This procedure can be applied to the whole body. Cannot be used while breastfeeding.
Interesting! Rating of the best shampoos for colored hair 2020-2021
Procedure protocol and consumption
Peeling PRX-T33 is recommended to be done in the salon. Although the protocol of the procedure does not require special knowledge, it is better not to do it yourself the first time. If the product is used incorrectly, a burn may occur.
Peeling PRX-T33 - chemical. The manufacturer claims that the skin will be transformed in just 15 minutes. No pain, no injections, no rehabilitation required. The tool can be used at any time of the year.
The complete procedure takes place in several stages:
- Skin cleansing. To get started, you need to thoroughly cleanse the skin with any means.
- After cleansing, the skin should dry. Then, using a syringe, 1-2 ml of the product is applied to the skin and rubbed in with light movements. There is no definite plan of action in the application.
- When the product is distributed over the skin, the second layer is immediately applied. Depending on the condition of the skin, the number of such procedures is calculated (from 2 to 7 times).
- When the last procedure is completed, the product is immediately washed off. Then a moisturizing and soothing face mask is applied.
The protocol of the procedure and consumption are calculated by a specialist strictly individually. The PRX-T33 peeling is not for everyone.
Unlike many salon procedures, there is no seasonality among the PRX-T33 peeling contraindications. Before applying, you need to make sure that you can do the procedure. To do this, you should familiarize yourself with the list of contraindications:
- The presence of an allergic reaction to any of the components of the composition of the product. Ask the technician to do the test first.
- The PRX-T33 peel is not done during pregnancy, breastfeeding, or lactation.
- Open wounds or abrasions on the skin.
- The active phase of an infectious or viral disease.
- Taking medications that are not compatible with the peeling composition (consultation of a doctor and a cosmetologist is required).
- The rehabilitation period after another salon procedure (mechanical cleaning of the face, etc.).
At a young age (up to 27 years old), you should not resort to the procedure as unnecessary. Certain skin imperfections under the age of 27 can be dealt with in milder ways. Also, PRX-T33 peeling is not recommended for facial rosacea and rosacea.
Interesting! Radiant skin even in the most extreme conditions
Can I do with other procedures
Exfoliation causes skin irritation, so it cannot be combined with all treatments. Some can not be done after peeling. These include:
- mechanical cleaning of the face;
- botox injections;
- steaming the skin;
- any other procedure that may irritate the skin.
Before carrying out any cosmetological operation, it is necessary to get an individual consultation with a cosmetologist.
How many procedures do you need
The number of sessions depends on the characteristics of the skin: its type and condition. Usually, a cosmetologist prescribes from 3 to 6 procedures for a full course. The interval between them should be from 5 to 7 days. The course should be repeated no more than once a year.
If the skin is oily, the procedure will be different. The composition of the product has a stronger effect on it. During the first procedure, girls with oily skin can be applied no more than two layers (1 ml each) of the product.
In the second procedure, everything happens in the same way. This is followed by a break for two weeks, after which the cosmetologist can work according to the usual scheme.
The skin does not require special care after peeling, but it is recommended to follow a few rules:
- Avoid exposure to high and low temperatures for 3-5 days.
- Use protective nourishing creams (NIVEA is great, and the Pure Line is not worth buying).
- Follow a diet for a while. It is necessary to minimize the possibility of rashes.
- When leaving home, use sunscreen (from 50 SPF).
- Moisturize your skin daily and drink more water.
It is important to exclude the use of all scrubs for at least one week so as not to injure the skin.
Interesting! 5 rules for beautiful skin
Reviews and results of the use of peeling PRX-T33
Customer reviews after the procedure are thought-provoking. Is this really such a good option? Does it have any disadvantages?
Anna, 36 years old:
“I have heard a lot about the procedure“chemical peeling of the face”, what a long and unpleasant period of rehabilitation, how awful the skin looks after and how painful it is (after all, it’s a skin burn), and if something is done wrong, you can get hyperpigmentation, etc. After such a procedure (if you do a middle or especially deep peeling), it is advisable to sit at home and take a vacation. In general, all this scared me and I probably would never have decided on such a cosmetic procedure, perhaps only in a very neglected case and if there was only hope for such a peeling. Of all the types I have tried only gentle phyto peeling”.
- Advantages: pronounced effect
- Disadvantages: cost
Elena, 41 years old:
“Recently I was on vacation for a week, before that I just decided to do a professional peeling to renew the skin and tighten the pores a little. The last time I did a radical procedure was laser resurfacing in November 2017, now I am not ready for this, and there is no need to. On the Internet, cosmetologists praise the PRX peeling, saying that it does not bring discomfort, does not need rehabilitation, but it gives an excellent result. I immediately doubted how this excellent result in the form of scars resurfacing and pore narrowing could be without rehabilitation and without skin peeling, but I decided to do it anyway. It costs 3500 for the whole face with my beautician."
- Advantages: it renews the skin well, tightens pores
- Disadvantages: painful, rather serious rehabilitation
Anastasia, 34 years old:
“Good day everyone! In pursuit of healthy skin, you periodically have to resort to various beauty procedures. My case is simple, but painful - the skin was poured out with sore subcutaneous comedones, which I could not get rid of on my own. The skin was unpleasant to touch, rubbing with tonics did not give results, and applying on top of the cream only provoked new rashes."
- Pluses: fast. It doesn't hurt, it doesn't burn too much. No recovery period
- Disadvantages: I don't see.