Table of contents:
- Bullfinches - winter craft for kindergarten
- Winter craft for kindergarten from cotton swabs
- Winter ball - craft for kindergarten
- "BEARS IN THE NORTH" - winter composition for kindergarten
- Winter craft from bushings
Video: DIY winter crafts for kindergarten in 2022
2023 Author: James Gerald | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-24 12:31
A fabulous and magical winter is the best time for creativity. Children are always very interested in making crafts for kindergarten with their own hands in order to take part in the competition. For those who do not know what winter crafts can be done in 2022, we offer several ideas. All of them are interesting and kids will definitely like them.
Bullfinches - winter craft for kindergarten
Winter crafts for kindergarten can be made in the form of a volumetric applique made of paper and other scrap materials. Choosing an idea for creativity, you can see the best in 2022 or do the work with your own hands called "Bullfinches" according to step-by-step instructions with a photo.
Interesting! Where to celebrate the New Year 2022 inexpensively in Russia with children
- ice cream sticks;
- black felt;
- cotton wool, threads;
- colored paper;
- decorative tape.
Cut out a strip of 1, 5-2 cm wide and 6-7 cm long from cardboard, glue ice cream sticks around the entire perimeter
- We glue whole sticks around the corners and also connect them with the help of sticks - we make a bird feeder.
- Now we glue three sticks together. Let's prepare another such detail, it will be a roof for the feeder, which we glue to the base.
We put glue on the roof of the feeder and glue pieces of cotton wool, imitating snow, glue a little more cotton on the upper and lower crossbars
- Cut out a bullfinch using a template from black cardboard.
- We wind a red thread for knitting on two fingers, tie a ball with a thread in the middle, tighten it well and tie it in a knot.
We cut the threads and cut the pompom from all sides
We glue the bullfinch a toy eye and a pompom on the abdomen, tint the beak with yellow paint, also select the wing. Let's make another bird in the same way
- For the base of the applique, take a sheet of cardboard and glue decorative tape around the entire perimeter.
- Now we glue a twig, a feeder and bullfinches on the base: one on the feeder, and the other we plant on a branch.
Decorate the applique with decorative snowflakes
Interesting! Dresses for the New Year 2022 - fashion trends and new items
If there are no ice cream sticks, the feeder can be completely made from thick cardboard or from cardboard and twigs.
Winter craft for kindergarten from cotton swabs
For kindergarten in 2022, you can make another winter craft in the form of an applique, only this time you will need ordinary cotton swabs from the materials. The picture turns out to be truly winter, and the master class is very simple, kids will be able to make it with their own hands.
- picture frame;
- cotton buds;
- cotton wool;
- colored paper;
- scissors, glue, pencil.
We disassemble the photo frame, remove the glass, and instead attach the blue cardboard
- Now we take a lot of cotton swabs and lay out the drawing. Let's start with a tree: we connect two sticks together, this will be a trunk from which 3 branches extend, that is, we use 3 sticks.
- Then a house: just lay out 12-13 sticks in a row, make a roof from 6 sticks.
- Cut off small pieces with cotton at the end from cotton swabs, apply them to large branches on the tree. Now fix all the details with glue.
- We cut out clouds, windows and a roof from paper, we also glue all the details.
- We make snowdrifts from cotton wool. You can sprinkle them with glitter and fix them with hairspray.
- And now snowflakes: we take plain white paper and a hole punch, make a lot of small circles and glue them.
It is not necessary to use a photo frame, you can simply decorate the base with colored tape, make a cotton frame, or use any other decor.
Winter ball - craft for kindergarten
There are many ideas on how to make a winter ball, for example, from threads, but if all the new items of 2022 are interesting, we offer a more original and unusual version of such a craft.
- 128 cotton swabs;
- colored paper;
- glue, scissors, tape.
First, we make a pentagon from sticks, apply it to the balloon, fix it with tape and make triangles on each side
- Then we repeat the drawing in the form of a checkmark, and at the very end we again form a pentagon.
- Blow off the ball, remove it and get a rather large ball that keeps its shape well and does not break.
- We cut out a strip of 39 × 4 cm from thick cardboard, as well as two circles with a diameter of 12 and 11, 5 cm.
- We slightly bend the strip along the entire length, wrap a circle with a diameter of 11.5 cm, fix it with glue, and glue a circle with a diameter of 12 cm on top.
- Glue the ball to the cardboard base, and then completely glue the base with foil.
- There will be a Christmas tree inside the ball. We take green colored paper, make a square out of it with sides of 29 cm.
- We fold the square sheet into a triangle in one direction, and then in the other direction, and then fold it in half.
- Now, along the fold lines, we fold the sheet into a double triangle, bend the edges to the center line on both sides.
- We hide all the corners inside, cut off the excess and, without reaching the middle with scissors, make four cuts on each side.
- After all, we bend all the corners to one side, straighten the tree.
- We "decorate" the Christmas tree with balls of colored paper and a star made of cardboard.
- We put cotton wool inside the ball, these will be snowdrifts, and then carefully the Christmas tree itself.
- Sprinkle cotton wool and a Christmas tree with sparkles.
If you cannot make such a tree, it is very easy to assemble it from fluffy wire or tinsel. You can simply make a snowman from foam balls or from balls of knitting threads.
"BEARS IN THE NORTH" - winter composition for kindergarten
If you want to make with your children the most unusual winter craft in 2022 for a kindergarten, you can take this very exciting master class. The winter composition "Bears in the North" is sure to please the kids, and you can make them with your own hands from ordinary cotton wool.
- plastic bottle (5 l);
- cotton wool;
- artificial snow;
- beads, markers.
- First, let's prepare a sheet of thick cardboard and a 5 liter water bottle.
- Cut off the bottom of the bottle and cut an arch-shaped opening in it. It will be a snowy house for bears.
- We glue a small corridor to the arch, cut it out of the remaining plastic. We glue the house itself onto the base.
- We tear off small pieces from cotton wool, roll balls out of them, not necessarily of the same size, but you will need a lot of them.
- We completely glue the house with cotton balls, and add more balls to its top. We also glue the entrance to the house with cotton wool.
We grease the cardboard well with glue and glue small pieces of cotton wool all over the base. If the snow is still not enough, we additionally cover everything with artificial snow
- For the bears, we make a base of foil, wrap cotton wool on it, fix it with threads, and then another layer of cotton wool on top, but we already glue it to the glue.
- We make the ears for the bears separately, also from cotton wool, and then glue them. Draw the eyes with felt-tip pens, glue small red beads in place of the noses.
We put the bears near their house, you can fix the figures with glue. If desired, decorate the composition with shiny stars
Artificial snow can be replaced with regular baking soda mixed with fine glitter, and hairspray is suitable for fixing.
Winter craft from bushings
To make a winter craft with your own hands, you can use any available material, even toilet paper rolls. We offer a very interesting master class, thanks to which in 2022 you can make a simple and beautiful composition for a kindergarten.
- cotton wool;
- foam backing;
- artificial moss;
- beads, snowflakes.
- We bend the sleeve so that we get a rectangle with thin side walls.
- In the upper part we draw a triangle, cut it out and get a frame for a house 6 cm wide and 8 cm high.
- Draw windows and a door on the house, cut out all the windows.
- We use the house as a template, using it we will make another house from the sleeve.
- We cut a piece of cardboard into very thin strips, glue a few strips on the windows, that is, we make frames.
- Cut out 2 strips 5 cm long and 2 cm wide from cardboard. This will be the roof, which we glue to the frame of the house.
- Now we glue the door cut out of cardboard to the house.
- Cut out several strips with curly scissors and decorate the edges of the roof with carved edges.
- We glue the pipe - a small piece of a cocktail tube.
- For the base of the composition, we take an ordinary foam backing, turn it over and glue a sheet of cardboard according to its size.
- Apply PVA glue diluted with a small amount of water to the cardboard and glue the pieces of cotton wool.
- We paint the house in any colors, for example, one in red and the other in light blue, and then draw bricks using a thin brush.
- We coat the roof with glue and sprinkle it with silver sparkles on top.
- We make a trunk for the Christmas tree from foil, apply glue on top and generously sprinkle it with artificial moss on all sides.
Now we glue the houses on the base, the Christmas tree, which we decorate with small beads. Sprinkle with artificial snow or sparkles
You can also lightly sprinkle the roof of the houses with snow: apply a thin layer of PVA glue, and sprinkle it with ordinary table salt on top.
Despite the fact that it is cold and frosty in winter, this time is always associated with holidays and magic. Therefore, winter crafts are the best activity for children and their parents, which will tune in to a winter fairy tale and give a joyful feeling of anticipation of the New Year holidays.