Table of contents:
- Tiger - its features and preferences
- What not to cook for the New Year 2022
- Sample menu for the New Year 2022
- Dish decoration
Video: What you can't cook for the New Year of the Tiger 2022
2023 Author: James Gerald | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-24 12:31
Many believe that if the atmosphere, New Year's table and outfits are liked by the new symbol of the year, then you can count on his patronage, which will bring good luck and success. Therefore, many housewives are interested in what cannot be cooked for the New Year of the Tiger 2022.
Tiger - its features and preferences
The tiger is a predatory and proud animal that requires respect for itself, so the New Year 2022 must be greeted with greatness and special chic. The table setting should be carefully thought out, the dishes should be the best, cotton or linen tablecloths. The tiger loves everything natural, there should not be any synthetic materials.
Housewives should think not only about what to cook for the festive table, but also about serving. The new patron will not disregard original dishes. He will especially like puff salads, striped dishes with meat, vegetable, cheese layers.
What not to cook for the New Year 2022
It is not hard to guess that the Tiger, being a predator, loves meat. In addition, he is a hunter who does not really want to share his prey, which means that it is worth giving up game dishes.
If we talk about what dishes the symbol of the year does not like, you should pay attention to Korean cuisine - this is a taboo. The fact is that the inhabitants of this country eat the meat of the tiger and its relatives as a delicacy.
The tiger does not know how to fish, as well as to get other seafood, so the hostesses should not fuss with the choice of fish dishes: the new patron will not appreciate such efforts anyway. But if you still want to pamper your guests with delicious seafood delicacies, you can cook them. The main thing is that they are not main courses.
For the New Year 2022, you can cook your favorite treats, but it is worth adding new recipes to the menu. The tiger loves variety, so the chosen dishes should not be repeated.
Cereals and cereals should be excluded from the New Year's menu; it is better to replace them with vegetables and potatoes in any form. You can use different spices in cooking. This is a good way to lure an animal, as tigers are attracted to strong smells. But the same cannot be said about piquant sauces, seasonings and spicy varieties of cheeses; such products should be discarded.
It is also worth paying attention to the method of processing the products - no complications, all the ingredients used must retain their natural aroma and taste. Therefore, you can bake, cook on an electric grill or in a slow cooker, and if possible, it is best to fry the meat over an open fire. Oddly enough, the Tiger loves liquid dishes, so if you want to cook okroshka, the new symbol of the year will only be happy about it.
When drawing up the New Year's menu, one cannot ignore such an item as drinks for the festive table. The tiger, like many animals, does not tolerate alcohol. This does not mean that you need to completely abandon it, but you should not force the table with bottles of strong alcohol either. A few bottles of good wine - and the new patron will be calm.
Also, the Tiger does not like fizzy and carbonated drinks, so it is better to replace lemonades and mineral water with compotes, fruit drinks and natural juices. You can drink tea and coffee, but it is desirable that the drinks are flavored. So, on New Year's Eve, tea with mint or chamomile will be very useful.
You should not use short Chinese noodles in cooking, its length is associated with life expectancy.
Sample menu for the New Year 2022
If you remember that you cannot cook for the New Year 2022, you can set a table that will appeal to the Tiger as a new patron:
- Hot. Meat in large quantities and in any form, you can fry lamb shashlik and beef steak, bake poultry in the oven with potatoes or vegetables for a side dish, stew pork.
- Salads. The Tiger will not be satiated with light vegetable salads, so we give preference to hearty dishes with the addition of meat, smoked meats, cheeses, sausages. Use homemade mayonnaise or sour cream sauce for dressing.
- Snacks. Cold cuts are the best choice, but you can also serve pancake or pita bread rolls. Canapes with smoked meats and sausages will also be appropriate, as well as appetizers with minced meat, cheese and eggs.
- Desserts. The tiger cannot be called a sweet tooth, so you should not serve very sweet dishes on the table. In the preparation of desserts, it is better to use soft types of cheeses, dairy products, nuts and fruits, especially exotic ones.
- Beverages. A good wine will be the best choice among alcoholic beverages, it is worth putting juices, fruit drinks, compotes on the table, but no “fizzy”.
When choosing fruits, there are no restrictions, but the new patron will be especially happy about oranges and tangerines, because their color is as close as possible to its color.
The tiger loves everything beautiful and, like himself, noble. Therefore, it is important to pay attention not only to the choice of recipes, but also to the design of dishes.
Only one piece of advice will be appropriate - do not be afraid to fantasize. So, salads can be prepared in the form of a Tiger, his figure, only muzzles. An option such as an appetizer in the form of a bone is also acceptable.
Any other dishes, including meat ones, can be decorated with slices of bright vegetables and fruits, for example, baked poultry goes well with oranges. If you are smart, even ordinary potatoes can be served in a very original way.
The tiger will definitely love the assorted cuts of meat, cheese and vegetable cuts. He will be delighted with oranges, mangoes, pineapples and tangerines. You can make interesting compositions from dried fruits, nuts, candies and other sweets.
In decorating dishes, it is worth keeping moderation, since the Tiger prefers naturalness and simplicity, but refined.
Everyone dreams that the New Year 2022 will bring good luck and success, so it is important to appease the new patron. To make the Tiger comfortable, it is important to know not only that it is impossible to cook for the festive table, but also that the animal does not like waste. Therefore, you should not cook a lot of food so that you do not have to throw it away later, a predator will definitely not approve of such an act. The tiger is very sociable and loves fun, so greet the New Year in a fun company with dances and fun games.
- In the year of the Tiger, you should not cook dishes from game, fish, seafood and cereals for a festive table.
- The new patron will not tolerate Korean cuisine on the New Year's table, since Tiger meat is eaten in this country.
- Wine, juices, fruit drinks and compotes are the best choice of drinks for the New Year 2022.
- The festive table should be full of meat dishes, vegetables, herbs and fruits, there are no restrictions here.