Table of contents:
- Where can I find the timetable?
- Where to go with your child
- Other interesting places
- How much money to prepare?
- New Year's Fair of the Year
- Performances and balls for the New Year
Video: New Year's performances for children in St. Petersburg 2020
2023 Author: James Gerald | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-24 12:31
New Year is a period when the most cherished wishes come true. Children especially expect him. New Year's performances are available for them in St. Petersburg, and the choice in the winter of 2019-2020 will not be limited to the New Year tree.
Where can I find the timetable?
New Year's holidays are the longest of the year. Russians have been celebrating them for almost a month. Most of the festive trees will be arranged from December 23 to January 7. The last in this line will be the Christmas Tree.
But some organizers make concessions and offer performances not only during the New Year itself, but also after Christmas. Some of them will be held on the Old New Year.
New Year's performances for children in St. Petersburg for 2019-2020 are distinguished by a large selection of proposals. The schedule of each Christmas tree, performance and musical performance can be found by contacting the direct organizers. You can also visit the venue itself, since it will not be possible to outline all this information briefly. Some events will be available on a daily basis, while others can be attended before or after the holiday. Others will even go through 1-2 times.
Where to go with your child
If you are planning to attend performances for children in 2019-2020 in St. Petersburg, you can pay attention to several events with a New Year tree:
- In the Ice Palace. The governor's tree will be arranged here, which is considered one of the most beloved and famous not only in the city, but also beyond its borders. This event is notable for the fact that Olympic champions, figure skaters, and the best stage directors will take part in it. The show features a modern script, interesting and unusual special effects. The artists who will take part in it will delight you with bright costumes. There will also be an emphasis on lighting, since without it it is impossible to imagine a bright and spectacular show. Old, beloved plots will form the basis of the performance. The event is paid for from the local budget, and therefore is free.
- New Year tree at Lenfilm. This is another popular and large-scale project that is organized for the New Year. Its dates are December 21-January 5. It is quite expected that the cost of visiting such a unique and interesting event will be more expensive than the governor's tree. Here the child will be given the opportunity to imagine himself as a real director and actor. The party will take place directly on the set. As soon as the project is completed, the child and his family will be able to visit the page with the finished film on the official website and even download it. Participation price - 2000 rubles.
- Pulkovo trees. They are installed in the conference room of the Park Inn hotel. This project is over 15 years old. This event is definitely worth a visit as it has a cozy atmosphere. It is ensured by a small room, guaranteed security and an exciting performance. The performance was not satisfied last year, but by 2020 the organizers promised that large-scale events would take place. A child, regardless of age, must definitely buy a ticket with a gift. The cost of a ticket for a child is 1200 rubles. The ticket price for an adult is 700 rubles.
- Tsar's tree. It can be visited at the Nikolaevsky Palace. The date of this event falls on the final week of the old year and the first week of the new one. The event is divided into three parts. First, there is an interactive entertainment program in which all children take part. This is followed by a standard Christmas tree with congratulations from the Snow Maiden and Santa Claus. Finally, those present will be able to admire the New Year's plot, staged in the form of a festive performance. At the end of the event, gifts are given to each child. Ticket price - 3,900 rubles.
- Fir-trees in Peterhof. The highlight of this event is that such trees are held in old Slavic traditions. Children who attend this show can learn responsiveness, respect for their parents, this is facilitated by special performances that are presented in a fun way. The cost differs depending on what is included in the format of the event and on average is 2300 rubles / person.
New Year's performances for children in St. Petersburg 2019-2020 may involve not only visiting a festive tree. Depending on the day, performances can take place in restaurants, different palaces and have a different storyline.
Now in St. Petersburg for the period 2019-2020, many New Year's performances for children are planned. We must not forget about the main tree of the city, which can be contemplated on the Palace Square. You can come here at any time of the day, including with your family. An entertainment program will be organized on Palace Square, where Santa Claus and Snegurochka will congratulate the children present.
In addition to them, other interesting characters will appear. Bright illumination combined with an original atmosphere, curious entertainment - all this will be available free of charge.
Someone prefers a New Year's performance for children in St. Petersburg with gifts. In 2019-2020, there will be more than enough such proposals. The original version of the holiday is at the Joulupukki residence. This is the home of Finnish Santa Claus.
During this event, children are put on a bus, after which they go to the suburbs. A beautiful snow-covered forest awaits them, where the house of Santa Claus, decorated in New Year's style, is located. This is followed by quests, an original interactive program. Also, children get acquainted with Santa Claus from Finland, his assistants, watch performances and admire a beautiful Christmas tree.
In addition, children can receive gifts prepared in advance by their parents. They will be presented by Santa Claus. You can also take a picture in his company on the doorstep of the residence. The cost of a New Year's tour for 3 days with accommodation in the Oktyabrskaya Hotel will cost 7580 rubles. This cost includes hotel accommodation, breakfast, excursion according to the tour program, payment for the guide's work, transport service.
Other interesting places
There will be no drawbacks in festive events for the New Year, as the city will organize a variety of entertainment options for both adults and children. On the other hand, this diversity can be confusing as it can be difficult for parents to make choices.
Christmas trees will be installed in the city's arenas in various parts of the city, at concert venues, parks and even museums.
Quite often, parents are looking for a New Year's performance in St. Petersburg for children at the Ice Palace. But 2019-2020, other venues can be considered. So, where else can you visit the festive events:
- A fabulous round dance around the Christmas tree. It is planned to organize it at the Oktyabrsky Big Concert Hall. It should be expected in early 2020. Ticket prices range from 800 to 2000 rubles.
- Zapashny brothers show. Pets of famous animal trainers and other participants of the famous circus will take part in it. Look at an interesting event at the Sibur-Arena. A free show is available for children under 3 years old (without a separate seat). The cost of tickets in all other cases is from 500 rubles.
- Performance at the Raikin Variety Theater. You can celebrate the New Year in the company of artists from the famous theater. Here will be available in the performance at low prices. from 1400 rub.
- New Year's ice show. You can visit it in the SC "Jubilee". It is no worse than the governor's tree. The ticket price is equal to - 600 - 5,000 rubles.
- Christmas trees in the Grand Canyon shopping mall. It is noteworthy that the Christmas trees can be seen here for the longest time. They will stand from December 15th to January 13th. The cost of visiting is low - 300 - 1400 rubles, and the reviews about this place are mostly positive.
Other possibilities include an event with magic tricks, flowers, gifts and master classes. They can be sci-fi or standard. Such shows and performances will be presented in a large assortment for the holidays.
You can surprise your child on New Year's Eve by visiting the “Through the Looking Glass” drama theater of improvisation, as well as the Colosseum Arena, a puppet theater. An equally interesting option can be various museums, for example, the naval museum, the Derzhavin museum on the Fontanka, and so on. If you want to celebrate the New Year in a restaurant, you should study the entertainment program of these establishments in advance. The Christmas tree is usually installed in separate rooms.
How much money to prepare?
Care must be taken because sometimes paid shows can be more economical. It all depends on what budget you have. Prices are presented in the widest range. There are completely free ones. At the same time, individual events will cost almost tens of thousands of rubles. The average cost of tickets for a Christmas tree in St. Petersburg is 400-500 rubles.
It all depends on the occupied place in the hall and the organizer chosen by the parents. If you want to get to the famous and large-scale Christmas trees, you can pay modest sums, but you will have to be content with a place in the back row.
You can visit different places when planning to organize New Year's performances for children in St. Petersburg. In 2019-2020, interesting options are offered by Anichkov Palace and other similar institutions. It should be said that the expensive price is not always comparable to the quality of the presentation. You can get to an expensive and popular Christmas tree, which is complemented by a festive event with a lot of special effects, but at the same time you remain dissatisfied. That is why visitor reviews should come first when choosing a particular option.
If you are looking for paid events, then St. Petersburg will offer you many interesting options. The price of the ticket is sometimes influenced by the gift that the child should receive. There are events where it is not provided at all. In other cases, a standard set of sweets is prepared, or parents are given the opportunity to choose from the available sets.
It is very convenient for many parents when they can choose, purchase for their own money and give the finished present to the organizer. Thanks to this, the child gets exactly what he dreams of, and even in a magical holiday atmosphere.
Please note that on free Christmas trees, the performance itself does not cost anything, but sometimes you have to pay extra for a sweet gift. And at events they offer to take pictures with the characters, and by no means free of charge. In addition, participation in quests is available, for which you will have to allocate separate amounts. That is why sometimes much larger sums are spent on free Christmas trees than in the situation with paid tickets to New Year's shows.
New Year's Fair of the Year
This year the fair, which is considered the best in St. Petersburg, is moving to Malaya Sadovaya. The Christmas market will be decorated in accordance with European traditions. This means that you will be able to admire the festive performances, listen to New Year's music, and all this is surrounded by miniature wooden houses where you can buy food and souvenirs.
Transport accessibility is also an important point, as the fair will be held in the city center.
The period of the New Year's fair falls on the period from December 12 to January 12. She will work 12 days to 21 o'clock in the morning. Free admission. This event will be interesting not only for adults who want to browse the Shopping arcade. Children can also enjoy their time, for example, ride horses, listen to Happy New Year greetings from the Snow Maiden and Santa Claus. A skating rink will be available here. In addition, it is planned to organize bright performances, screenings of films, performances by musicians.
Performances and balls for the New Year
The poster of New Year's performances for children in St. Petersburg in 2019-2020 is full of proposals right now. If your child loves cats, then there will be no more suitable performance for him than Kuklachev's play "The Nutcracker and Cats". The fluffy and tailed artists of the famous Russian theater will perform to the music of Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky. The spectacle will pleasantly surprise not only young spectators, but also their parents. The cost of tickets is 600 - 2500 rubles.
Another interesting event is the children's musical "Morozko". It was based on the plot of a Russian folk tale. The performance is accompanied by incredible special effects and modern decorations.
In accordance with modern design projects, the costumes of the heroes were also created. This is a musical that definitely deserves attention, as everything in it surprises.
A lot of incendiary numbers, staging with original musical accompaniment - this is not a complete list of what can be seen here. Through this performance, a unique story is told that is conveyed believably through the play of professional actors. Ticket price: 800 - 2 600 rubles.
The New Year's ball in the Elaginoostrovsky Palace is a costume event in the style of the 19th century. Here, as adults, as children get the opportunity to try on the costumes of the times of Peter the Great and Catherine. If you dreamed of plunging into the atmosphere of a palace ball, take this opportunity. First, those present go on a guided tour, during which they are told about the history of the palace. Then they are taught etiquette, the skill of performing a curtsy, and also explain the scenario of the upcoming score. The show is paid, and the ticket price is 1.500 rubles. It includes costume rentals and gift giving.
What conclusions can be drawn from this article:
- A large number of Christmas trees, both paid and free, will be organized in St. Petersburg for the New Year.
- In addition to the Christmas tree, you can also visit theatrical performances and performances.
- Performances for children are held not only in palaces and museums, but also in some restaurants. In such establishments there are premises specially allocated for these purposes.