Table of contents:
- Will payments be delayed
- Payment Schedule
- Enrollment to the card "Mir"
- Pandemic innovations
Video: When will pensions be paid for July 2020 due to coronavirus
2023 Author: James Gerald | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-24 12:31
The current epidemiological situation in the country causes alarm among the recipients of government payments, who are concerned about the procedure for their calculation and implementation during a pandemic. In this regard, PFR specialists tried to explain to pensioners when they will receive pensions for July 2020 and in the following months, and whether delays are expected due to coronavirus.
Will payments be delayed
Recently, information appeared in the media about the delays in the accrual of state payments in the summer of 2020 and in subsequent months due to quarantine. Some publications reported a lack of necessary funds in the accounts of the Pension Fund and a possible delay in payments.
But, according to economists, the recipients of funds should not worry, since the state guarantees the availability of money to make targeted payments.
The press explains its assumptions by the suspension of the work of enterprises / organizations, due to which the payment of contributions by working citizens to the FIU has temporarily stopped. But it is from these funds that pension payments are formed. According to estimates, as a result, the fund will be missing about 1.5 trillion rubles.
Meanwhile, experts are confident that older people will not experience problems with receiving government funds. With the onset of summer, the epidemic will begin to subside, which means that quarantine will weaken, which will help stabilize the economy.
Some regions where it was possible to contain the increase in the incidence, and the number of infected is not so high, have already resumed the work of markets and strategic enterprises. It is also assumed that there will be a reduction in some government programs, and the savings will be used to ensure pension payments.
In Russia, a schedule for ensuring pension payments is established annually, which is adhered to by all banking organizations that have an agreement with the Pension Fund for the provision of relevant services, as well as the Russian Post. In the spring of this year, the schedule was adjusted due to the coronavirus, so many recipients are wondering when the money will be paid for the next months.
As the experts assured, in July 2020, pensions will be delivered by the postman or credited to a bank card within the time frame established by the FIU. The post office makes payments from the 3rd to the 22nd, according to the established schedule.
If the date of receipt of the pension falls on a holiday or day off, the accrual to the organization's account in order to ensure the delivery procedure indicated by the pension department can be made the day before or the next day after the non-working day.
The term for crediting funds to the card differs depending on the region. Thus, residents of St. Petersburg receive a pension from the 20th to the 22nd inclusive. Information on other regions can be obtained by contacting the local branch of the Pension Fund or by calling the PFR hotline - 8-800-600-44-44.
For the same purpose, it is proposed to use the website of the regional branch of the PFR, where in the section "Information for residents of the region" or "News of the branch" news is regularly published about when state benefits will be paid and whether the terms will be shifted.
Enrollment to the card "Mir"
Earlier it was reported about the need to transfer all pensions to Mir cards before July 1, 2020 and a ban on further use of Visa and MasterCard payment systems. But due to the coronavirus, the transition will be postponed until October this year.
In connection with the introduction of a self-isolation regime and the lack of the possibility of personal visits to PFR offices, the procedure for assigning pensions has also changed:
- In some cases, the Pension Fund may assign a payment automatically, after calling the applicant according to the data provided by the employer.
- Also, payments are automatically extended, the appointment dates of which expire in the period from March to May. Thus, the prolongation of charges will affect former dependents, low-income families (from maternity capital) and disabled pensioners who cannot at the moment confirm their status.
- In the spring of 2020, the schedule for calculating and delivering pension payments was adjusted in connection with the coronavirus epidemic and the introduced high alert regime.
- In July, pensions will be paid according to the schedule set at the beginning of the year.
- The validity of Visa and MasterCard cards, to which pension payments are credited, is extended until October 1, 2020.
- If you have any questions regarding the procedure for calculating and paying pensions, it is recommended to contact the PFR hotline.
- The schedule for crediting pensions has been shifted due to the coronavirus epidemic. Experts said when benefits for July 2020 will be paid.